Wednesday, September 6, 2017

My favorite piece of technology

 Resultado de imagen para computador hp

Hi! Today I’m going to talk about my favorite piece of technology, my computer. I think that computers revolutionized life of people. It has the capacity to allow a lot of things, like writing, listening to music and watching movies that before people used to do separated. I prefer it over cellphones because it developed first, so I got a little of affection for it because I used it in my childhood.

I got my first computer when I was 6 years old. It was a “tarro” that we used to share with my sisters Inger and Brenda. When we grew, we got a "HP" notebook that we also shared until the past year, when they bought personal computers and left me this notebook. Now I can use it always for doing work for university and things that I like to do, like listening to music and watching movies, without asking them if they have to do important things. My life without my computer would be more difficult in the university, I don’t know how it could be specifically. I think it could be interesting what computers will make in the future. In the recently past, nobody could ever thinked what computers make today, I am expectant about this!
That's all for now, i see you in the next post!

2 comments: