Thursday, September 14, 2017

DOGS

Hi, today i'm going to talk about pets, specially about my favorite kind of, dogs. When i was born i arrived with a dog called Tomy, i grow with him, playing everyday and everytime. His company made me feel better everytime. I was really sad when he died in 2010. Now, recently i adopted another dog, her name is Kuki. She's is very active and i have to play with her everytime, even when i have to study or i have to do another thing, it make problems sometimes. I think pets are important to society because they make feel better to persons that are unhappy or depressed. Kuki arrived in my life in a very bad time and she really helped to me to overcome it. Altough, the require many cares that require a real commitment of family. Pets are important and dont deserve mistreatment or carelessness :(. That's all, i see you in the next post!


1 comment: