Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Dreams and career

Hi! Today I’m going to talk about my dreams jobs and how I finally chose to study Anthropology. When i was a child i had a lot of dreams jobs. First, i wanted to be an astronomer. I used to see a lot of documentaries about astronomy that combined with my taste of stars, planets and the instruments that people used to know the cosmos, like telescopes. Also, i thought about becoming a teacher. My dad had worked a lot of time being one and his example brought me the idea that teaching could be a very good option. While I was in the highschool I left those dreams and I didn’t think  much about I wanted to be in the future, the only that I knew was that I liked the subjects relationated with social sciences and humanities, so I thought follow that way and knew Anthropology. The pressure that I suffered  when I left the highschool and had to choose something was horrible. In the moment I was between two options: public administration and Anthropology. In the end, I decided for the last because it looked more interesting than the first and particularly for the Archaeology specialization that Universidad de Chile offered.   My experience in the university I don’t how to called it because the dudes that rounded my head when I chose the career follow in my head. I liked the career but it doesn’t convice me completely, although I have learned a lot of  things that I think that are amazing I don’t know if  will follow the next year. However, if I follow, I would like to work in themes relationated with patrimony. That’s all for Today! Bye!

1 comment: