Wednesday, August 23, 2017

My autobiography



Hi classmates! My name is Matías Rain and i'm in the second year of Anthropology at "Universidad de Chile". I will tell you something about myself and my family to know between us. I was born on 15th May, 1997 in Estación Central, Santiago. I have lived all my life in Pudahuel and studied there until the sixth grade, at "Antilhue de Pudahuel" elementary. After that, i went to study to Santiago Centro at Instituto Nacional and finished school there. 
In my family we are five. My parents's names are Ana María and Jaime, they have been married for more than twenty years. Also, i have two sisters who are older than me: Inger who is 28 years old and Brenda who is 25 years old. We used to live all together, but Inger left the house recently. However, a new member arrived the last week. We adopted a dog that we called Cuki, we adore her! 
About my hobbies i really enjoy seeing crime series like " The Blacklist" and practicing sports with friends , but i have too much to read for University so i cant do it regularly.  See you in the next post!

2 comments:

  1. woow is a nice biography, I also like crime series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matías, which sport do you practice? I dont practice any sport but i'm very interested and want to start a hobby like this soon. Bye bye

    ReplyDelete