Thursday, November 23, 2017

My experience using blogs in the english class

Hello! Today i'm going to write about my experience in the English asignature, in particular how blogs helped me learn in a better way. This was the first time I took an asignature of this kind at the University and I think it was a good experience, especially with regards from the blogging tool. Throughout my student life I had never done a similar exercise that would encourage me to develop my writing and reading tools in English, since these are my weakest points and I always used to leave them aside. Writing about particular topics urged me to focus and concentrate, to question what costs me too much. However, I think that in the future more free themes should be taken into account in order to contrast the experiences, since this may serve to get carried away in writing. I also think that it would be better to raise the minimum floor of words, since some topics are very developable in terms of content and make the contrast between colleagues who write a lot and others can affect the note of some. Now finishing the asignature I feel that my skills have improved being reflected in the comments and writings that I usually do, as well as in the way I express myself in front of others. I hope that the following courses are better than this one in order to consolidate knowledge. See you in the next post, Goodbye!

3 comments:

  1. I also think there should be more free themes! good suggestions ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. More free themes please! I agree with this suggestion

    ReplyDelete