Thursday, November 23, 2017

Favorite subject




Hi, today i’m going to write about my favorite subject this semester: Introduction to ethnography. The 4th semester of Anthropology is known like “the most easy of the career”, but this subject motivated me a lot and I’ve really enjoyed it along the year. The classes are not the substantial axis of the subject, however, there the teachers give you both theoretical and technical tools to do a good job throughout the semester. The main axis of the branch consists in forming groups of 5 to 7 people who choose any topic that they like and that can be approached from an ethnographic methodology, articulating the contents mentioned before in terms of this field work. This way, the main contents are those that you propose in a group manner in this work throughout the semester, which is finally presented either through a video that is published on the YouTube platform, or through a written work with the formalities of a paper. Personally, this was my favorite subject because I worked with my group on a subject that I like too much: wrestling. And I had the opportunity to know new places where the wrestling is practiced in Chile, like Clandestino or Xplosion Nacional de Lucha (XNL). That’s all for today, see you in the next post!

4 comments:

  1. In psychologic this semester is called " the most dificult of the carrer" which is sad.On the other hand, personally I think that work in group many times is'n very easy but it's a very good way to learn and get to know people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is very funny and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The enthnography is very interesting and is very beautiful work in groups

    ReplyDelete